You are here:
- Conditions of Use
Conditions of Use
Use of this website is governed by the
following Conditions of Use:
- All rights, including copyright and database rights, in this
website and in the content of, and the publications in, this
website are owned by Collas Crill or its licensors.
- You may download and temporarily store one or more of the pages
of this website for the purposes of viewing them. You may also
print any of the publications in this website so long as it is for
your personal use or use only within your organisation and you do
not amend its content.
- Any other storage, copying, transmission or distribution of the
content of, or the publications in, this website is prohibited
without the consent of Collas Crill.
- You agree to use this website for lawful purposes only in a
manner which is consistent with any and all applicable law and
regulation in the country in which you access this website. Your
use of this website should not infringe the rights of, or restrict
or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this website by any third
party. You agree not to import or transfer to this website either
directly or indirectly any information or other content which is or
may be inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, obscene or offensive or
in breach of any intellectual property right or similar right or
damaging to the software or performance of this website.
- Any dispute arising out of or in relation to this website shall
be governed by the laws of Guernsey. If any of these conditions of
use is illegal or becomes illegal in the future, it shall not
affect the legality, validity or enforceability of any other
provision of these conditions of use and its disclaimer.
- We also refer you to our privacy statement which forms part of
these conditions of use. If you have not already done so it is
recommended that you read these before continuing to use this
- These conditions of use may be varied from time to time without
- If you are in doubt as to the accuracy and currency of any
information posted on or downloaded from this website or if you
require further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.